• Are you the type of person that always skips breakfast?
• Trying to lose some weight?
• Do you tend to skip meals?
• Think your diet could use some improvement?
• Want to learn how to “eat clean”?
• Are you trying to get back to your “fighting weight” with those rock hard abs?
• InsideOut Health + Fitness offers nutritional counseling for individual needs.
Make an appointment with our nutritionists.
Your first appointment is free!
You can talk to our excellent Nutritionists about things such as:
• A personalized healthy eating plan
• Your body weight
• Vegetarian or vegan diets
• Optimal Sport Performance
• Healthy eating on a budget and learning fresh, new recipes
• Better food choices
• Special diets for certain health conditions
• Cleansing or detoxifying
Other services offered
• Presentations on any nutritional topic
• Cooking demonstrations and classes
• Grocery Store Tour (to buy or not to buy, that is the question)
• Quick Fix: Nutritional Advice over the phone or skype
Fitness + Wellness School Programs
Our programs are designed and tailored for the needs of each individual school. We have worked with grade schools, highschools, and major Universities alike with programs including time-slotted sessions in a classroom or assemblies in the gym. We also program comprehensive day-long activities that can be both fun and educational for the students.
Seminars are 45min-1.5 hours in length. Sample topics can include: basic nutrition and awareness of balanced foods to complement a healthy diet, why we crave particular foods, tips on how to avoid overeating, foods that can help to increase brain activity and ways to improve overall health. As well, nutrition through the lifespan – how nutrition habits ingrained now will be beneficial throughout adulthood, the impact of nutrition on the body and the benefits of good nutrition in reducing risks of disease/illness.
Programs include Healthy Juicing and Recipes: Introduction to experiential learning and appreciation for the nutrients and ingredients that go into healthy eating. Getting creative with fun, easy recipes!
Youth Leadership & Empowerment
Features inspirational messages on character development and pursuing your passion! Themes of teamwork, healthy values, listening, empathy and respect are woven into these interactive activities.
Body image is an increasingly important topic for youth. Topics include personal confidence, social support and inner beauty. The presentation is tailored to your particular interests, but typically covers a positive and educational view of self-esteem, body image and media unrealistic portrayal of what is healthy.
Mental & Emotional Health
Educational sessions to raise students’ awareness of mental health and illness and reduce associated stigmas and misconceptions.
Teen Boot Camp
Engaging youth in team-oriented fitness activities to cultivate creative, physical movements and games involving fun exercise.
Discussion and awareness about empathy and sensitivity issues to break down stereotyping and discrimination. Provoking conversation and first-person accounts of how to deal with peer group bullies. Class interaction and sharing may also be encouraged.
Within the InsideOut Workplace Wellness division of InsideOut Health + Fitness, we believe that a profitable and productive business begins with healthy and productive people. We believe that health is a continuous state that is achieved through maintaining and promoting overall wellness.
The objective of InsideOut Workplace Wellness is to design, implement, and evaluate customizable, comprehensive workplace wellness programs to improve the overall health of businesses, organizations, and communities to help achieve their maximum performance.
• Personalized Consultation
• Program Planning and Design
• Implementation and Evaluation